Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 26, 2009

My Hong Kong Trip

I always love HK - the food, the people, the clothing amongst others.



I'm glad I've friends to bring me to places for wonderful food, restaurants and cafe which only the local knows. Happy Valley for seafood, some street in Wan Chai for egg tarts and char siew fan, and other nice food =)



And I so heart agnes b at IFC. if i had more money i'll probably buy a few more voyage, cuff links etc... And if i had more money i'll buy a vivien westwood sling too.
And because i was feeling lazy most of the time, since this is suppose to be a relaxing trip, i didnt go swimming at kowloon park and did not visit the giant buddha. oh well next time la.. HK is near and it's a place which i will always visit.



Thanks to all.. Mickey, Eric(s), Vincent, Ian, Kit and Cyrus.
more pictures at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=211774&l=8b60f&id=799570152

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home