Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, June 15, 2008

hmmm...

I dunno what to blog about except for some stuff that happened over the week.
Maybe I should start blogging about the exciting stuff in VivoCity.
Well... work has been pretty good and I enjoy what I m doing. I'm still learning.. everyday. I'm amazed by how much I've learnt in just 2 weeks.
What else should I blog about... ok there was a Creatively Thai 2008 Fashion Show..











VivoCity is a good place to grow fat with all the free buffet etc... What else.... I met a japanese friend during one of the weekday, went to The Shore Restaurant and eM by the river with K... Ahhh nothing else. Its a tiring week. And I didnt have much time to gym. Hence I m still fat..
I can't wait for July to come, thats when my FF membership would turn 1 yr and I will switch to PF.

This whinery is getting boring.. help. Any suggestions how to spice it up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home