Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Working Life

I've been working for like 4 days. And I've been enjoying everyday at work.

On the first day, Subway threw a mini opening ceremony and the management staff were invited for free flow of bread, cookies and drinks =)

On the second day, I met mediacorp's events marketing team and M1's promotional marketing manager.

The third day is the launch of Movie Fiesta.. Again, buffet catered from Siam Kitchen.

Today, the GM called me to his office. My marketing manager was already inside when I walked in. So I guess they have been discussing about the Christmas project which I would be handling.. After the brief meeting, he dumped stacks and stacks of files on my table. From tendering to working with ad agencies to all the SOPs etc etc etc.... And this is on top of my already heavy heavy workload. I step in to office before 830am everyday! And on most days I only leave after 7p.m.

Anyway I want to mention this shop "Red, White and Pure" at VivoCity #03-09. They are selling organic products at a 40 - 60% discount! I could get an additional 10% discount. I am new to organic product. The salesgirl was really nice... She introduced me to ALL the products in the store and I bought some stuff =) So excited to use them


Shower gel with organic grapefruit, pepper, yam, and ylang ylang etc...


Organic Face moisturiser with green tea, aloe vera and edelweiss


This is not organic but I just bought it to try la... Some Dr. Hauschka daily face care set with cleanser, toner, normalising oil, facial steam bath?? rejuvenating mask and a clay mask



Some organic tea =)


Promotions at Red White and Pure is till 8th June. hurry down!!!!! I may drop by again on Fri evening to get the organic body scrub.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home