Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 05, 2009

Beetle

In a fit of anger, I killed a house beetle. It kept buzzing around me and I Threw a pillow onto it. When i flipped over the pillow, its legs got stuck onto the fabric and i shoot it off the surface with my finger.

the poor beetle hit the cupboard and died. sigh... i hope this act doesnt magnify into killing people when i become angry. i dumped the dead beetle into the bin. and said aumithuofo.

10 mins later, it resurrected from the bin and started terrorizing me.

and i saw that SIA is having a recruitment drive for cabin crew on 17 jan 09 while i was applying hair loss serum on my fringe.

and today i saw house of feng shui's pushcart in vivocity. and how the boss wanted to sue me and stuff..

wat a bad day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home